Reflection on Video
I managed my time pretty well on this project because I finished almost a week early. I knew I wouldn’t be able to do it this weekend because my best friend is coming home from Delaware Sate College for the weekend. The day it was assigned I started interviewing people. My CC’s were great and really willing to help. I thought asking them how they got involved would be informative to anyone who watching my video that wanted to get involved but didn’t know how to go about it. Interviewing and putting together the video was the easiest part of the project. I struggled more with picking a topic. I achieved most of my goals on this project because I got it done in a timely manner and I made a few good points while interviewing each person, for example asking the faculty if kids more involved had higher or lower GPAs. I balanced my video pretty well with my voce the person I was interviewing, music and pictures. I think my video was interesting and informative because I asked a variety of different people who knew what they were talking about. I also utilized every feature I could on Windows Live Movie Maker to make it visually appealing. The biggest conclusion I drew from my video was to get involved, because that’s what my whole video was based off of.
No comments:
Post a Comment