Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Safari Blog #7 Fitness Center

The fitness center is open Monday-Thursday 7am-10pm, Friday 7am-8pm, Saturday 9:30am-4:30pm, and Sunday 2pm-7pm.  There is about ten treadmills, four ellipticals, four stair steppers, a stretching room, an abdominal room and several ab and leg machines.  They also have free weights, benching bars and three bikes.  It costs sixty dollars a semester to work out there and it must be paid with your hoot loot card.  They offer several group classes two of which I’m very interesting in taking, zumba at 7:15pm Monday- Wednesday and kick boxing at 3:30 pm on Mondays.  I’m actually a member at the fitness center, so I’m defiantly going to sign up for the zumba and kick boxing class.  My first time in the fitness center I was very impressed with the quality of the machines and the amount.  It’s almost as nice as the gym I go to in my home town, and its defiantly worth the sixty dollars a semester.            

No comments:

Post a Comment