Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thinking Creatively About Blogs


   


The links to the blogs in our class syllabus were really helpful; each blog I looked at made it more clear on how I was supposed to make mineTagan’s kitchen has really cool pictures and an interesting layout that caught my eye.  She also put where she took the pictures, and roughly how long it takes to get there from a common city which happened to be New Haven.  Another quality about this blog that was helpful was the tool bar on the side with all of her other blog posts and there titles.  She also added other links to other blogs similar to hers.  Charlie’s productive flourishing blog was interesting because by watching his video I understood the full picture of what his blog was about.  Also the tool bar on the top helped me navigate his cite and blog very easily.  Rebecca’s pocket didn’t draw my attention as much as Charlie’s or Tagan’s most likely because she didn’t have as many pictures or a background layout.  After looking at all of these blogs I got a good idea of what makes up an interesting and appealing blog.  For example having pictures or a colored background, but also to be informative and not use it as a diary.  My goals on bloggers for this semester are to make my blog fun to look at and interesting to read.  I’m looking forward to mastering blogger because it will be another technology I’m familiar with, which can be helpful in my professional life.  Learning how to write with style and an interesting tone will be extremely helpful.  This will be a skill I carry throughout college and into the professional world.  Lastly reading my classmates’ blogs will also give me ideas for my own blog.  Such as different layouts out a different way to set the pictures up, technical things of that matter.            

No comments:

Post a Comment