Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Video #2 Reflection


I think my second video turned out pretty average.  Nothing too extravagant but also had a sufficient amount of information.  One strength would have to be that I took a different approach to this video assignment.  I choose a topic a unique topic.  I wanted to choose something that would set me apart from my fellow classmates, but was still relevant to the assignment.  The student center was a perfect match.  I didn’t want to talk about a specific program or major and SCSU because I wanted to do it on something everyone uses and could relate to.  One of my weaknesses defiantly was the fact that I didn’t talk about the bookstore in the student center.  Two days after I posted my video I realized that I didn’t cover anything about the bottom floor, so that was a bit of a setback.  However I was very thorough while covering the other three levels. In comparison to my last video I’d say my second one was without a doubt better. I put my own personal voice in this one instead of just constant interviews of other people.  Also I figured out how to use Windows Movie Maker better so I could do more editing and animation than my first video.  All together there’s defiantly room for improvement in my second video, but it was better than my first one, as they say practice makes perfect.   

No comments:

Post a Comment