Safari Blog CC
For This week’s Safari blog I talked to my own CC (community coordinator), Raysa, I asked her how she first heard about being a CC and she said while she was on the track team her teammates told her about it and the qualities you have to posse to be one. You have to be an outgoing and well rounded person. You have to be in good standing academically with the school and must participate in extracurricular activities. When I asked her what some of the benefits of being a CC were she said obviously living for free on campus and getting to meet new people. She said one of the draw backs was being responsible for a whole floor of girls. For instance if an incident happens she has to get up and deal with it, also has to hold regular floor meetings and make sure that everyone is following the rules. She said the worst part is being in a situation that someone’s doing something wrong but she doesn’t have a choice she has to report them.
No comments:
Post a Comment