I’m pretty satisfied with my midterm grades, I have two B’s, two A’s and one C. Obviously I’m content with the A’s, but I’m not happy with the C. If these were my final grades my GPA would probably be around a 3.0 3.2. My grades do represent the amount of time and effort I put into each class. It’s clear that I spend the least time preparing for my Spanish class therefore I have a C. On the other hand it’s clear that the classes I do the most work in are the ones that I got A’s in. However I’m not content with one of my B’s either because I know I could do better in the class. All together my grades are okay and I’m very proud of my two A’s but the rest have room for improvement. Monday, October 22, 2012
Midterm Grades
I’m pretty satisfied with my midterm grades, I have two B’s, two A’s and one C. Obviously I’m content with the A’s, but I’m not happy with the C. If these were my final grades my GPA would probably be around a 3.0 3.2. My grades do represent the amount of time and effort I put into each class. It’s clear that I spend the least time preparing for my Spanish class therefore I have a C. On the other hand it’s clear that the classes I do the most work in are the ones that I got A’s in. However I’m not content with one of my B’s either because I know I could do better in the class. All together my grades are okay and I’m very proud of my two A’s but the rest have room for improvement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment